- Was not afraid to ask why all of these things happened to him
- Learned empathy, empathy for where customers are at
- Core to Innovation is to listen and learn from customers
- He as well as Bill Gates does not believe in sugar coating a conversation, very candid
- Key to success
- See secular trends long before they become conventional wisdom and change your business model to meet
- Our job is to meet unmet, un-articulated needs of the customer. This is not going to happen if we don’t listen
My name is Larry Treas and I am CEO and Head of New Thinking at Dagger. I have 35 years of witnessing the madness that blows through companies around the world, and it’s a foul breeze. I created the Dagger Guild to forge peer discussions, mentoring sessions, and specific information pipeline deliverables to address, solve and alleviate the standard issue nothingness you go through daily. Dagger has no allegiance, no affiliation, and no ties to carriers, vendors, advertisers or telecom marketers of any kind. As a result, our advice is both untethered and unbiased.
You can see from my CV/resume my track record and years of experience. The Dagger Guild is my dream built upon the belief that together, we will create the next generation of heroes.